Friday, June 28, 2013

Installing and Updating PiAUISuite and voicecommand

Here are some in depth demo videos on how to install and update PiAUISuite and voicecommand.

If something goes wrong, get the newest code and reinstall. Make sure you read the README file and regularly update to fix errors and get new features.

Install instructions:

sudo apt-get install git-core
git clone git://github.com/StevenHickson/PiAUISuite.git
cd PiAUISuite/Install/
./InstallAUISuite.sh



Voicecommand setup instructions:

voicecommand -s





Update instructions:



cd PiAUISuite
git pull
cd Install
sudo ./UpdateAUISuite.sh





If you've watched the videos and read the posts and read the README and something still doesn't work, feel free to contact me and ask questions.

Thanks!



Consider donating to further my tinkering since I do all this and help people out for free.


Places you can find me

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I have tried to install but I keep getting this:
    Cloning into 'PiAUISuite'...
    fatal: unable to connect to github.com:

    I have pinged github.com to make sure there is a connection and it has been successful. Any ideas?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. please help getting this error when i try

    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ voicecommand -s


    voicecommand: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_regex.so.1.49.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, did you ever get past this error?

      Delete
    2. Im getting the same error what's the solution?

      Delete
    3. Please tell me if u ever got past this error

      Delete
  3. Hello mr Hickson. I need a send tou an email. My address is ....alpharoboticsteam@gmail.com. Your address ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I ran this command:
    git clone git://github.com/StevenHickson/PiAUISuite.git

    And I got this error:
    fatal: could not create work tree dir 'PiAUISuite': Permission denied

    ReplyDelete